Andaman & Nicobar Island
The Andaman Islands are an Indian archipelago in the Bay of Bengal. These roughly 300 islands are known for their palm-lined, white-sand beaches, mangroves and tropical rainforests. Coral reefs supporting marine life such as sharks and rays make for popular diving and snorkeling sites. Indigenous Andaman Islanders inhabit the more remote islands, many of which are off limits to visitors.
- Destinations covered Port Blair , Nights Havelock, Elephant Beach , Ross & North Bay, Wandoor
- Twin sharing accommodation
- Daily breakfast and Dinner
- Airport Transfers and Sightseeing as per the itinerary by AC Vehicle like Scorpio / Xylo / Ertiga / Tavera / Datsun GO or similar at Port Blair & AC Vehicle Like Sumo/ similar at Havelock island and not at disposal
- All kind of transport and luxury Taxes.
- Assistance at all arrival and departure points.
- All other specified expenses and activities.
- To and fro tickets to Havelock and Neil Island by ACGreen Ocean/ similar (Economy / Base Category Seats). Please scroll down for Higher Category Seat supplement in Green Ocean and Makruzz)
- Entry permits/Entry tickets/Boat tickets/Ferry tickets wherever required.
- Parking Charges
Duration 5 nights and 6 Days