Aurangabad is a city in Maharashtra state, in India. It’s known for the 17th-century marble Bibi ka Maqbara shrine, styled on the Taj Mahal. The nearby Shivaji Maharaj Museum, dedicated to the Maratha king Shivaji, displays war weapons and a coin collection. North of the city, the Aurangabad Caves comprise ancient, rock-cut Buddhist shrines. West of the city, battlements surround the medieval Daulatabad Fort.
- Destinations covered Ellora and Ajanta
- Hotel Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast
- 1 bottled water per day per person.
- Suitable Vehicle at disposal for entire sightseeing program
- Sightseeing program includes Ellora is an archaeological site, 30 km (19 mi) from the city of Aurangabad, Grishneshwar Temple, Bibi Ka Maqbara
- Mughal garden with axial ponds, fountains, water channels, Panchakki (water mill), Daulatabad, Naukhanda palace, Himayat Baugh Aurangabad, Salim All Lake & Bird Sanctuary, Aurangabad Caves.
- Ajanta Cave
- Bus Ticket Booking
Duration 2 nights and 3 Days