Bhutan, a Buddhist kingdom on the Himalayas’ eastern edge, is known for its monasteries, fortresses (or dzongs) and dramatic landscapes that range from subtropical plains to steep mountains and valleys. In the High Himalayas, peaks such as 7,326m Jomolhari are popular trekking destinations. Paro Taktsang monastery (also known as Tiger’s Nest) clings to cliffs above the forested Paro Valley.
- Destination covered Paro, Timpoo, Punhkha, Wangdu
- Hotel Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- All the rooms are base category, unless indicated separately
- Meal Plan (MAPAI)
- 1 bottled water per day per person.
- Guide / Escort charges for Bhutan portion only.
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for all transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary. The concept of disposal vehicles is not practiced in Bhutan.
- The guide and the vehicle shall be available with the guests from 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM.
- Chuzom, confluence of Thimphu (Wang Chhu) and Paro (Pa Chhu) rivers
- Kuensel Phodrang, the gigantic Buddha Dordenma Statue
- National Memorial Chorten, a Stupa
- Folk Heritage Museum, Changangkha Lhakhang, Motithang Takin wild life Reserve,
- Tashichho Dzong, Fortress,Tamchog Lhakhang bridge, Rimpung Dzong, ; Ta Dzong, Nemi Zam Bridge, Kyichu Lakhang Temple
- Taktsang Monastery (Tiger's Nest)
- Flight tickets
Duration 4 nights and 5 Days