Switzerland is a mountainous Central European country, home to numerous lakes, villages and the high peaks of the Alps. Its cities contain medieval quarters, with landmarks like capital Bern’s Zytglogge clock tower and Lucerne’s wooden chapel bridge. The country is also known for its ski resorts and hiking trails. Banking and finance are key industries, and Swiss watches and chocolate are world renownedier.
- Destinations covered Zermatt – Gornergrat – Glacier Express – St. Moritz – Bernina Express – Lugano.
- Seat reservation Glacier Express, Bernina Express (train + coach)
- Excursion to Gornergrat.
- 2 nights in Zermatt +St. Mortiz, room with private facilities, breakfast.
- 1 night in Lugano, room with private facilities, breakfast.
- Any additional tickets for optional excursions to travel by rail, boat, postal-coaches and cable cars can be purchased at 25–50% of the regular fares
- Airport Transfers
Duration 5 nights and 6 Days