Goa is a state in western India with coastlines stretching along the Arabian Sea. Its long history as a Portuguese colony prior to 1961 is evident in its preserved 17th-century churches and the area’s tropical spice plantations. Goa is also known for its beaches, ranging from popular stretches at Baga and Palolem to those in laid-back fishing villages such as Agonda.
- Destinations covered South and North Goa
- Hotel Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast
- 1 bottled water per day per person.
- Airport/ Railway station / Bus stop Pick and drop transfers
- Suitable Vehicle at disposal for entire sightseeing program
- Monument like churches of Old Goa which included Basilica of Bom Jesus wherein lie the mortal remains of St. Francis Xavier on to the magnificent Se Cathedral which houses the famous Golden Bell. Proceed to the temples of Mangueshi dedicated to Shiva & Shantadurga temple dedicated the Goddess of peace. Visit to Colva Beach & after lunch visit to Dona Paula Bay and the lovely Miramar Beach. In evening Sunset Cruise on Mandovi River and enjoy folk dances Music and live entertainment on board.
- North Goa tour visit to temples/ lake and after lunch witness to the Sandy beaches of Vagator and Anjuna and the queen of beaches, Calangute. Thereafter visit Aguada Fort built by Portuguese in 1612
- Flight/ Train Tickets
Duration 3 nights and 4 Days