The typical version of Hampi's history starts with a popular folklore. Two local chieftains, Hakka & Bukka , reports to their guru an unusual sight they saw during a hunting expedition. A hare chased by their hound suddenly turns courageous and start chasing back the hound. Vidyaranya, the guru, tells them that the place is so special and asks them to establish their local capital at this place. The seed of an empire was sown. Over the next 200 plus years (1336 AD - 1565 AD) four dynasties ruled Vijayanagar the City of Victory.
- Destinations covered Hampi, Badami, Aihole, Pattadakal, Anegundi, Ankasamudra Bird Sanctuary, Daroji Sloth Bear and Thungabhadra Dam
- Hotel Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast.
- 01 bottled water per day per person.
- Suitable Vehicle at disposal for entire sightseeing program
- All transfers to Hampi either by Bus, Car, Train or Flights
- Sightseeing program includes Sasivekalu Ganesha, Kadalekalu Ganesha, Virupaksha Temple, Achyutaraya Temple, Bala Krishna Temple, Lakshmi Narasimha, Underground temple, Zenana Enclosure, Hazara Rama Temple, Royal Enclosure, Stepped Tank, Mahanavami Dibba Queen's Bath, King's Balance, Vittala Temple.
Duration 7 nights and 8 Days