Hyderabad is the capital of southern India's Telangana state. A major center for the technology industry, it's home to many upscale restaurants and shops. Its historic sites include Golconda Fort, a former diamond-trading center that was once the Qutb Shahi dynastic capital. The Charminar, a 16th-century mosque whose 4 arches support towering minarets, is an old city landmark near the long-standing Laad Bazaar
- Destination covered Hyderabad
- Hotel Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast
- 1 bottled water per day per person.
- Birla Mandir, Birla Science Centre, Birla Planetarium.
- Evening visit Shilparamam park and Hitech city
- 9 AM to 8 PM visits to Ramoji Film City.
- Salarjung Museum, Choumohalla Palace
- Charminar and Mecca Masjid.
- After lunch, visit Qutab Shahi Tombs,
- Golkonda Fort Sound & Light Show
- Snow World, Shopping and evening
- Airport/ Railway station / Bus stop Pick and drop
- Vehicle at disposal
- Bus/Train/Flight tickets
Duration 2 nights and 3 Days