Jammu and Kashmir is a state in northern India, often denoted by its acronym, J&K. It is located mostly in the Himalayan mountains, and shares borders with the states of Himachal Pradesh and Punjab to the south.
- Destination covered Srinagar , Pahalgam , Gulmarg, Sonmarg
- Hotel Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast
- 1 bottled water per day per person.
- Airport/ Railway station / Bus stop Pick and drop
- Vehicle at disposal for entire sightseeing program
- Nishat Bagh (The garden of pleasure) and Shalimar Bagh (Abode of love)
- Gondola ride (cable car) from Gulmarg to Khalinmarg
- Saffron fields and Avantipur ruins
- Thajiwas Glacier
- Hazratbal Mosque, Mogul Gardens
Duration 6 nights and 7 Days