Kerala, a state on India's tropical Malabar Coast, has nearly 600km of Arabian Sea shoreline. It's known for its palm-lined beaches and backwaters, a network of canals. Inland are the Western Ghats, mountains whose slopes support tea, coffee and spice plantations as well as wildlife. National parks like Eravikulam and Periyar, plus Wayanad and other sanctuaries, are home to elephants, langur monkeys and tigers.
- Destinations covers Cochin, Munnar, Thekkady, Alleppey, Kovalam
- Hotel Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast
- 1 bottled water per day per person.
- Airport/ Railway station / Bus stop Pick and drop transfers
- Suitable Vehicle at disposal for entire sightseeing program
- Sightseeing program includes Fort Cochin Jewish synagogue, Dutch Palace, Jew Town, St. Francis Church, Chinese fishing nets. Eravikulam National Park, Mattupetty Dam, Old Munnar Town and the town market. optional boat cruise in Periyar (on direct payment basis) Wildlife Sanctuary
- Kanyakumari day return trip (Optional)
- Ayurvedic Body Massage (Optional)
- Flight/ Train Tickets
Duration 6 nights and 7 Days