Ladakh is a region in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir that currently extends from the Siachen Glacier in the Karakoram range to the main Great Himalayas to the south, inhabited by people of Indo-Aryan and Tibetan descent
- Destination covered Leh, Alchi, Uletokpo, Lamayuru , Khardongla Pass, Pangong Lake
- Hotel or Tent Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast
- 1 bottled water per day per person.
- Airport Pick up and drop transfers
- Sightseeing Program includes Alchi monastery, Lamayuru via Khaltsi, Khardongla pass, Pangong Lake through Changla pass
Duration 6 nights and 7 Days