Mahabaleshwar is a hill station in India's forested Western Ghats range, south of Mumbai. It features several elevated viewing points, such as Arthur’s Seat. West of here is centuries-old Pratapgad Fort, perched atop a mountain spur. East, Lingmala Waterfall tumbles off a sheer cliff. Colorful boats dot Venna Lake, while 5 rivers meet at Panch Ganga Temple to the north.
- Destinations covered Panchgani, Mahabaleshwar
- Hotel Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast
- 1 bottled water per day per person.
- Suitable Vehicle at disposal for entire sightseeing program
- Sightseeing program includes Panchagani to visit following point Partapgad, Tapola Lake, Sydney Point, Table Land, Parsi Point, Devil's Kitchen, Arthur's seat is a point at an elevation of 1340 mts, Kate's Point, Needle Hole Point/ Elephant Point, Wilson Point, Monkey Point, Mapro Garden
- Bus Ticket Booking
Duration 1 nights and 2 Days