Uttarakhand, a state in northern India crossed by the Himalayas, is known for its Hindu pilgrimage sites. Rishikesh, a major centre for yoga study, was made famous by the Beatles’ 1968 visit. The city hosts the evening Ganga Aarti, a spiritual gathering on the sacred Ganges River. The state's forested Jim Corbett National Park shelters Bengal tigers and other native wildlife.
- Destinations covers Corbett National Park, Kausani,Nainital
- Hotel Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast
- 01 bottled water per day per person.
- Airport/ Railway station / Bus stop Pick and drop transfers.
- Sightseeing program includes Tiger Saffari,Raniket, Kausani – Various temples, Nainital hill station points and lake.
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC Vehicle
- Flight or train tickets
Duration 6 nights and 7 Days