North Golden Triangle
Delhi, India’s capital territory, is a massive metropolitan area in the country’s north. In Old Delhi, a neighborhood dating to the 1600s, stands the imposing Mughal-era Red Fort, a symbol of India, and the sprawling Jama Masjid mosque, whose courtyard accommodates 25,000 people. Nearby is Chandni Chowk, a vibrant bazaar filled with food carts, sweets shops and spice stalls.
Jaipur is the capital of India’s Rajasthan state. It evokes the royal family that once ruled the region and that, in 1727, founded what is now called the Old City, or “Pink City” for its trademark building color. At the center of its stately street grid (notable in India) stands the opulent, colonnaded City Palace complex. With gardens, courtyards and museums, part of it is still a royal residence.
Agra is a city in northern India’s Uttar Pradesh state. It's home to the iconic Taj Mahal, a mausoleum built for the Mughal ruler Shah Jahan’s wife, Mumtaz Mahal (who died in childbirth in 1631). The imposing main building features a massive dome and intricately carved white marble inlaid with precious stones. This is set behind a reflecting pool inside a courtyard defined by 4 minarets.
- Destinations covered Delhi, Agra, Jaipur
- Hotel Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast
- 1 bottled water per day per person.
- Airport/ Railway station / Bus stop Pick and drop transfers
- Suitable Vehicle at disposal for entire sightseeing program
- Sightseeing program includes ama Masjid, Raj Ghat, Ashok Pillar and the famous bazaars of Chandni Chowk. Red Fort, built by Shahjahan in red sandstone
- Birla Mandir and Chokhi Dhani - a traditional Rajasthani Village Hawa Mahal -'Palace of winds', City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Amer Fort and Sanganeri Printings Showroom
- Fatehpur Sikri and Sikandra. beautiful and magnificent structures like Diwan-i-Am, Diwan-i-Khas, Panch Mahal, tomb of Saint Sheikh Salim Chishti, and the Jama Masjid. Sikandara, historic Agra Fort, Jahangiri Mahal, Diwan-i-Khas, Diwan-i-Am and Moti Masjid. Taj Mahal,- one of the Seven Wonder of the World.
- Govinddev Temple, Rangaji Temple, Gopinath Temple and Radha Ballabh Temple at Vrindavan. Also visit Dwarkadeesh Temple, Sri Krishna Bhumi at Mathura.
- Flight/ Train Tickets
Duration 4 nights and 5 Days