Peaks of the World
The Matterhorn Glacier is a glacier of the Pennine Alps, located at the base of the north face of the Matterhorn, south of Zermatt. It has a maximum width of approximately 2.5 km and reaches a minimum height of 2,800 metres. The glacier lies within the basin of the Zmutt Glacier.
- Destinations covered Interlaken - Schilthorn - Lotschberger - Zermatt - Matterhorn glacier paradise.
- Swiss Transfer Ticket Combi: Peaks of the world (5 transfer) incl. excursion Jungfraujoch and Gornergrat in 2nd class from/to Swiss border or airport.
- 2 nights in either Interlaken or Grindelwald, room with private facilities, breakfast..
- 2 nights in Zermatt, room with private facilities breakfast..
- Any additional tickets for optional excursions to travel by rail, boat, postal-coaches and cable cars can be purchased at 25- 50% of the regular fares
- Airport Transfers
Duration 4 nights and 5 Days