Rajasthan is a northern Indian state bordering Pakistan. Its palaces and forts are reminders of the many kingdoms that historically vied for the region. In its capital, Jaipur (the "Pink City"), are the 18th-century City Palace and Hawa Mahal, a former cloister for royal women, fronted by a 5-story pink-sandstone screen. Amer Fort, atop a nearby hill, was built by a Rajput prince in the early 1600s.It boast of beautiful historical cities like Jaisalmer, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur.
- Destinations covered Jaipur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Udaipur.
- Hotel Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast
- 1 bottled water per day per person.
- Airport/ Railway station / Bus stop Pick and drop transfers
- Suitable Vehicle at disposal for entire sightseeing program
- Sightseeing program includes Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk and Raj Ghat., Birla Temple, Parliament House, Presidential House, India Gate, Government buildings and Qutab Minar.
- Sikandra Tomb ,Taj Mahal, Agra Fort
- Fatehpur Sikri and Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary on your way to Jaipur
- Birla Temple, Jantar Mantar, City Palace Museum, Hawa Mahal and Johari Bazaar.
- Visit the Dargah Shareef in Ajmer and the Brahma Temple in Pushkar on your way to Udaipur
- Jag Mandir Palace, he 300-year-old Jagdish Temple and the Royal Cenotaphs
- Mehrangarh Fort, the 20th century Umaid Bhawan Palace museum and Jaswant Thada
- Jaisalmer Fort that rises 80m above plains. While exploring the fort, see the Jain Temples that belong to 12th-15th century and the Fort Palace
- Flight/ Train Tickets
Duration 7 nights and 8 Days