Sindhudurg is an administrative district in the state of Maharashtra in India, which was carved out of the erstwhile Ratnagiri District. The district headquarters are located at Oros. The district occupies an area of 5207 km² and has a population of 849,651 of which 12.59% were urban.
- Destinations covered Kolhapur, Sidhudurg, Tarkarli, Sawatwadi
- Hotel Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast
- 1 bottled water per day per person.
- Suitable Vehicle at disposal for entire sightseeing program
- Sightseeing program includes Kolhapur darshan, Vijaydurga Fort , Girye rameshwar Temple, Kunkeshwar temple & Tarkarli Beach.Back water ride, Snorkeling, Dolphin ride, Vengurla Visit Rock, Dutch Monuments, Sagareshwar Temple & Beach, Reddi Ganpati Mandir. Lunch at Sawantwadi. Visit Wooden Toys factory & Palace museum.
- Bus Ticket Booking
Duration 3 nights and 4 Days