Switzerland is a mountainous Central European country, home to numerous lakes, villages and the high peaks of the Alps. Its cities contain medieval quarters, with landmarks like capital Bern’s Zytglogge clock tower and Lucerne’s wooden chapel bridge. The country is also known for its ski resorts and hiking trails. Banking and finance are key industries, and Swiss watches and chocolate are world renowned
- Destinations covered Intertaken - Jungfraujoch - Lucerne - Pilatus
- Swiss Trasfer Ticket Combi: Tops of Switzerland (5 transfers) incl. excursions Jungfraujoch and Pilatis in 2nd class from/to Swiss border ot airport.
- 2 nights in Interlaken, room with private facilities, breakfast.
- 2 nights in Lucerne, room with private facilities breakfast.
- Any additional tickets for optional excurions to travel by rail, boat, postal coaches and cable cars can be purchased at 25-50% of the regular fares
- Airport Transfers
Duration 4 nights and 5 Days