Grand Train Tour of Switzerland
Switzerland is a mountainous Central European country, home to numerous lakes, villages and the high peaks of the Alps. Its cities contain medieval quarters, with landmarks like capital Bern’s Zytglogge clock tower and Lucerne’s wooden chapel bridge. The country is also known for its ski resorts and hiking trails. Banking and finance are key industries, and Swiss watches and chocolate are world renowned
- Destinations covered Zürich/Geneva - Lucerne - Mount Titlis - St. Moritz - Glacier Express - Zermatt - Gornergrat - Geneva/Zürich
- Swiss Card Grand Tour of Switzerland (6 transfers) incl. excursions Mount Titlis and Gornergrat in 2nd class from/to Swiss border or airport.
- Seat reservation for Glacier Express Premium.
- 1 night in Zürich or Geneva (your choice), room, bath or shower/WC, breakfast.
- 2 nights in Lucerne, room, bath or shower/WC, breakfast.
- 1 night in St. Moritz, room, bath or shower/WC, breakfast.
- 2 nights in Zermatt, room, bath or shower/WC, breakfast.
- 1 night in Geneva or Zürich (your choice), room, bath or shower/WC, breakfast.
- Any additional tickets for optional excursions to travel by rail, boat, postal-coaches and cable cars can be purchased at 25-50% of the regular fares.
- Airport Transfers
Duration 6 nights and 7 Days