The city of Zurich, a global center for banking and finance, lies at the north end of Lake Zurich in northern Switzerland. The picturesque lanes of the central Altstadt (Old Town), on either side of the Limmat River, reflect its pre-medieval history. Waterfront promenades like the Limmatquai follow the river toward the 17th-century Rathaus (town hall).
- Destinations covered Zurich
- Swiss Travel Pass 3 days in 2nd class.
- 2 nights in Zermatt, room with private facilities, breakfast.
- 2 nights in Lucerne, room with private facilities breakfast.
- Free entrances to Zermatlantis Matterhorn Museum
- Airport Transfers
Duration 4 nights and 5 Days